Monday, September 17, 2012

Want to try some YOGA...in your own home, or just about anywhere?

When I feel "stuck" and in a rut, and want to try something new, I log onto my laptop and browse Hulu.com's new "Health and Wellness" offerings.  This is a GREAT way to try out new fitness routines--yoga, pilates, cardio, or dance workouts--and you can do them anywhere.  That means you've got some privacy when you try something new--privacy of your own home or if you're traveling, in your hotel room.  And you know what?  It's free.
Want to focus on ab work, or relaxation, or upper or lower body?  There's a workout there for you.  Watch the video through first, to make sure it is a good match for your fitness level and capabilities--take good care of yourself, always.
 
When I travel by car, I try to pack my yoga mat, so I'm always ready.  But yes, I've also been known to stack hotel towels on the floor for a makeshift alternative! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment